Andrew has presented to more than 100,00 people and is often the highest-rated speaker at events.
He is a frequent keynoter at conferences (Conscious Capitalism, BUSHconnect), colleges (NYU, Western Ontario) and for Fortune 500 brands like MasterCard and Google.
Andrew believes that a presentation is only as good as the lasting change it sparks in his audience.
He tells inspiring stories that are grounded in compelling research and packages takeaways in a practical format that attendees put into action right away.
Whether he is breaking down the principles of meaningful conversation or introducing pitch techniques that will help you close a massive deal, Andrew is a can’t miss speaker for your next event.
Andrew's Most Popular Workshops:
The Art of Meaningful Conversation
Stanford recently determined that ‘Verbal Fluency” is the only reliable factor that can predict future success. Andrew breaks down the practical techniques that anyone can use to meet new people, build deeper relationships and confidently talk about their ideas. (Optional: Strategic prompt questions to help your attendees meet each other.)
- Learn how to introduce yourself to strangers more naturally
- Turn your curiosity into a superpower and find “Social Flow”
- Identify your “Go-To” questions for important social situations
- Use the “metamorphic two-step” to feel confident in any room
- Learn to connect with passion and ask for what you want
Live The Questions
Students, Mental Health, Career Skills
Did you know that 60% of young people in the US are struggling with shyness or social anxiety? Andrew used to be one of them. In this keynote, Andrew tells the story of how we went from an anxious college student to purpose-driven CEO one year after graduating. Students will walk out with powerful questions to “find themselves” and a tangible plan to be more confident and pursue their dreams.
- Understand what causes shyness to alleviate symptoms and become more confident
- Guided 4-step exercise to find your dream job, passions, skills, and priorities
- Learn how to ask questions, demonstrate value and nail your next interview
- Use the perfect email template to connect with potential mentors and high-value internships
- Learn how to embody the one skill that all employers are looking for
How To Get A Yes
Sales, PR & Marketing
Whether you are seeking investment, pitching a client, or asking your boss for a bigger budget, the success of your priority project will often come down to a single decision maker saying yes. This talk will show you how to create “3C” communication (clear, concise and compelling) and win buy-in from decision makers when it matters most.
- Craft a signature story that connects people emotionally
- Make people care about your business with eye opening stats
- Overcome the fear of rejection. Ask for what you want
- Use the “Anchor” exercise to introduce your ideas naturally
- Articulate your purpose and make people want to help you
Gratitude and Employee Recognition
Employee Wellness, Company Culture
Learn the compelling research on gratitude and its ability to transform psychological well-being in and out of the workplace. Andrew will also share some of the simple gratitude exercises, employee recognition tactics and communication techniques that top tier leaders are adopting to be happier and more effective.
- The science of gratitude and its impact on health and happiness
- Do this for 60 seconds a day and you’ll be 25% happier
- Simple communication techniques to share your appreciation more effectively
- Simple employee recognition systems that you can put into place in minutes
- Learn how to unify a group with gratitude and recognition exercises
The Art of MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION @ GOOGLE
Gratitude CHANGES EVERYTHING @ Cleveland Clinic
Verbal Fluency @ Forum400
What They're Saying:
“Andrew has the rare ability to immediately connect to audiences on both an emotional and intellectual level, a calm and magnetic confidence that engages any crowd, and important words of wisdom for living a purpose-driven life."
" Our global scholars loved the interactivity of the session and are already using your communication techniques to pitch their projects with more passion and confidence. Thank you!"
− LAURIE ARMSTRONG, MASTERCARD FOUNDATION
"Members of the Institute for Excellence in Sales were very pleased with the sales workshop: several attendees even called it their favorite session ever! Our members, typically high-performing sales executives and leaders began implementing his lessons that day and have already seen exemplary results."
− FRED DIAMOND, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR // INSTITUTE OF EXCELLENCE IN SALES
"Andrew is an inspiring speaker and presented some novel ideas for the student entrepreneurs in attendance. Most importantly, his tactics to develop a pitch and a story will help our community to pitch and advance their social entrepreneurial ventures. I strongly recommend him for any conference to inspire the next generation of leaders."
− ALEX SIMON, ORGANIZER // SHIFT SERIES CONFERENCE
"Andrew did an exceptional job speaking to our college group. He was engaging, impactful, and gave real direction as to how to make the connections you want to make, without the theoretical filler they often get at school."
− ELLEN CHRISTANSEN, PROGRAM DIRECTOR // DREAM CAREERS
Julie Van Amerongen
Director of Programs + Events, Conscious Capitalism Summit
"Attendees left with practical systems and communication techniques that they could immediately put to work for their business. We even had several attendees say it was their favorite session from the conference! I wouldn’t hesitate to have Andrew come back and present with us again."